You will be fishing out of a Ranger 620 with state of the art Humminbird electronics with side imaging and accessories. All equipment will be provided (rods, reels, and lures), but you are more than welcome to bring your own favorites. Lunch break is up to you, but we usually break about mid-day.
On our fishing expedition, you can expect an informative and educational trip with the extraordinary beauty of Northern Wisconsin. You will be shown the latest tactics and tricks to catch the elusive Muskie, acrobatic smallies, and finicky walleyes. Pick up and drop off can be arranged at your resort/hotel.
You will be responsible for proper clothing. Northern Wisconsin can have some very unpredictable weather even in the heat of summer. Rain gear, fishing license, polarized glasses, camera and any lunches or other snacks you may desire.
Clients are responsible for the cost of Bait (walleye fishing and Suckers in the fall for Muskies)
- Full Day – $350.00 (8+ Hours)
- Half Day – $225.00 (4-5 Hours)
- Split Day – $375.00 – (This trip is 4-5 hours in the morning and 4-5 hours in the evening until dark)
- Group Discounts Available (2 or more Boats)
- $100.00 deposit required to hold a date